Order Answers to Questions Online
Our academic experts would be pleased assistance with answers to open ended questions, or exams containing short answers to questions. Your order is guaranteed to be customized based on your specifications. If you are struggling with finding correct answers to essay questions, you can always count on us! Consider the following benefits of having a professional help you answer questions for exams:
- The questions do not count against the word count
- Your order is guaranteed to be free of plagiarism
- Answers to questions for college come with a title page and list of reference at no additional cost to you!
- We provide extensive short answers to questions for college tests and offer 300 words per double-spaced page or 600 words per single spaced page.
Questions and Answers Order Type
Our writers are well versed not only in standard academic orders, such as essays or research papers, but also in other types of assignments. If you got a list of questions to answer for your class, you can easily order a Questions & Answers order type. Our expert writers will provide you with clear and detailed answers provides in separate paragraphs. All of the questions will be written in correspondence with your professor's requirements or the examination sheet. The structure is the same for all questions - they require concise and distinct answers without any introduction or conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
This kind of academic task requires from a student to choose one best answer among the set of options provided under each question. There is nothing else to write about: no open-close answers are expected - just choosing one best option among the others. As a rule, the answers are given briefly without spending much time on each question. Our company offers students a multiple choice questions writing service at the following rate: 1 page=5 multiple choice questions.
Online tests are similar to multiple choice questions: students are expected to tick or circle one right answer among the options provided. The only difference is that online tests cannot be taken home and should be done online. Depending on the total time given for the online test completion, you can order this assignment from our writing service, giving the deadline of 3-6 hours. The page calculation rate is the same as in multiple choice questions.
When you order questions and answers types of assignments, keep in close consideration that the very questions are not counted into the word count limit.
Answers to Questions Examples
Why do people so susceptible to conspiracy theories?
People are so susceptible to conspiracy theories because (Question) it is human nature to want to believe that you know a truth that other people (the flock of sheep) are blinded to. It provides you with a sense of intellectual superiority (Answer). For instance, the fact that there has never been evidence of the illuminati has not stopped people from coming up with their own stories about the secret organization (Support). Believing in conspiracy theories might seem satisfying, but in the end they simply lack credibility and make the person seem slightly warped (Insights).
A Pair of Examples of Answer Questions
- Presidents have utilized various presidential styles in order to achieve their agendas. List and briefly describe three styles and presidents who encompassed them.
- Competitive Style - An approach whereby the members of the president's administration had to compete in order to get their ideas heard. Franklin Roosevelt used this style to great success.
- Collegial Style - Close group of advisors working together with the president to create policy. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both used this.
- Formalistic Style - A hierarchic structure where the president always has the last word. Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan used this.
- Political campaign finance reform is a controversial topic. Name one positive and one negative to restricting the amount of contributions spent on the candidates.
- Restricting the amount of contributions could be perceived as a violation of the first Amendment on Free Speech. On the other hand, allowing unlimited contributions can harm democracy by swinging the vote in favor of the candidate with more money, not the one who is objectively most qualified.