General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o., registered at 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672. (“us”, “we ”, or “our”) operates the PrimeThesis.com website and is the controller of your personal data.PrimeThesis.com provides custom writing services to clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form: Custom Writing
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- High school
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
Our Refunds Policy and How to Apply
- Refunds are available from our writing service under certain conditions and within certain timeframes as follows:
- Up to two weeks (14 days) following deadline expiration for general complaints.
- No time limits where a paper is found to be plagiarized. However, you will be expected to show concrete proof that we are responsible for any instances of plagiarism.
- If or when you ask our writers to continue writing a paper you started, remember that we only check our own parts for originality. Hence, our company is not liable if plagiarism is found in any parts you write.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with a paper you receive from us, let us know and our team will thoroughly investigate your complaint. We will issue you with a report in three to four days, and if your complaint is justified, we will offer you all or part of your money back.
- If you think any paper you receive from us needs revising, you have up to 48 hours after the deadline passes to submit your request. Once this time has passed, you can still ask for revisions, but we will need compensation for the work. This means you will need to complete a new order and submit it to us. If, however, our writer completes the work for no extra payment, we will not be able to offer you a refund at any time in the future.
- If your paper is a longer one – twenty plus pages – you can request a no-cost revision with a thirty-day period of your deadline expires.
- If you change your instructions from the ones you originally provided, we cannot revise your paper free of charge. Additionally, you may be asked to submit a new order to compensate our writer if you fail to provide us with all the materials and information required to complete your assignment in a satisfactory and timely manner, for example, until a project has begun or has been finished.
- If you submit a revision request, you should also indicate a new deadline for completing the work. While we strive to complete all revisions within the agreed time, some requests can take up to one day (24 hours) to turn around, especially where requirements are complex or we experience problems reassigning a particular order.
- Our employees sometimes need to contact customers by sending them an email or posting a message to their account area. Therefore, because of this, we strongly advise you to check regularly for messages. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for providing our company will all the information and/or materials we need to complete your order satisfactorily. So please be careful to do this when placing your order or later if your assigned writer asks for clarification.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with the “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
Eligibility for a RefundYou may be eligible for a refund if:
- You submit the same order twice or our company charges you too much. Contact our customer support staff immediately to cancel any erroneous/unwanted order.
- We are not successful in assigning your order to a writer.
- You should desist from using any papers or order-related materials we have provided to you once you are granted a full refund.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
Eligibility for a Part RefundAll tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order. You may be eligible for some percentage refund if:
- You order the wrong size of paper. For example, if you order four pages when you only need two, our agents will work out a new price based on the number of essay words you actually require.
- The level of assignment you order is incorrect. For example, if you order a University-level paper when you actually need High School level.
- Your instructions do not match up properly. For example, if the materials you send to us do not fit with the order description.
- Canceling your order:
|Refund percentage||Elapsed deadline|
|50||60 percent or more of elapsed time|
|60||50 – 59 percent elapsed time|
|70||40 – 49 percent elapsed time|
|80||30 – 39 percent elapsed time|
|90||20 – 29 percent elapsed time|
|100||10 to 19%|
Verification of Orders
- It is customary for members of our finance team to ask you to verify an order. This is a mechanism we use to protect customers from online scams and/or fraud. If you are late verifying an order, we do not begin the deadline countdown until we receive the required confirmation from you. If lateness is a problem, you can ask us to extend your deadline or, if you need your paper urgently, you may send us a new order by way of reimbursing our writer.
How We Calculate Order Size
- The size or length of an order is calculated on the basis of its word count, e.g., each page is made up of 300 words. However, if you have a technical paper, we calculate the cost of these according to complexity level because of their high calculative content.
- Presentations – MS PowerPoint slides with speaker notes (or without). If you want speaker notes to accompany a PowerPoint presentation, our writers can provide you with between 100 words and 150 words for each of your slides. Just select this paid service on the order form.
- We charge for web-based tests according to how many questions a customer requires. Therefore, assuming each page is comprised of 5 questions, multiple-choice type questions included, you should order five pages if your assignment contains twenty five questions.
Deadlines and Delivering of Orders Early
- If you need an assignment to be delivered early, you will need to send us a fresh order by way of reimbursement. If, however, our writer completes the work early for no extra payment, we will not be able to offer you a refund at any time in the future.
- Although our company has a good record for punctuality, you will be offered at least some percentage of refund if your order is delivered late without us agreeing to this with you in advance.
Orders and Services: The Different Types
- Please select your order type carefully. For example, it is important not to choose a book review when you mean a term paper. Refunds cannot be offered where payment is still outstanding.
- The process of rewriting means paraphrasing or rewording any document you provide us with. It is only if you need any elements that can be considered “new” writing – newly created sections, new quotes/source materials, and so on – that we will need a new compensatory order.
- There are occasions when our company will need to contact you. Therefore, we ask that you monitor your email messages and profile page for possible communications from us. A prompt response is much appreciated, particularly if we need input from you.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processors.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.